This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2021 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
NECO Registrar, Prof. Dantali Wushishi, said out of the 1,226,631 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 945,853 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
National Examinations Council, NECO result is out!
Candidates that participated in the SSCE internal examination can now
check their results online. You will however need to purchase the result checking token to be able to access your result online. Meaning you can check the NECO 2021 Result online by yourself with your smartphone.
Log on to payscribe.ng to purchase NECO Result Checker at cheap price for any quantity, you can as well resell the result checker.
How to Purchase NECO RESULT Checker
You can easily buy the NECO Result checker on payscribe.ng
- Login to your payscribe.ng account or create an account if you don't have already.
- From your dashboard Navigate to Voucher page.
- Select NECO Result checker
- Select the quantity you are buying
- Click on Submit.
You will get the NECO Result checker token instantly.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.